Explore the complete digital edition of the September/October 2023 The Northwest Horse Source.
- Feature Story: Get Ready for Winter!
- Equine Wellness: What’s Normal? Learn to Take Your Horse’s Vital Signs
- Trainer’s Corner: My Journey with “Journey” the Mustang – Part 4
- Willfully Guided: Buy Dirt – A Rural Lifestyle Can Grow Independent and Resourceful People
- From My Saddle: Horse People Doing Great Things in the Community
The Northwest Horse Source is an independently owned and operated print and online magazine for horse owners and enthusiasts of all breeds and disciplines in the Pacific Northwest. Our contemporary editorial columns are predominantly written by experts in the region, covering the care, training, keeping and enjoyment of horses, with an eye to the specific concerns in our region.